Name: BASH’d Ltd
Address: Company Bakery, 5 Devon Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5HJ
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Names, addresses and order history
How we get this information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To get bread deliveries and pick-up organised
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We need it to perform a public task
(c) We use the information that you have given us in order to deliver bread (or other provisions). We may share this information with other companies we fully trust and respect.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on Google Sheets. We keep your name, address and order history for 20 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting it from our systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office